Netball Information 2019
Cairns Saints Netball Sign-on for 2019
When: Monday the 21st of January 2019
Where: Griffiths Park located at the corner of Warner and Monk Street Manunda (Cairns Saints AFNC home ground)
Time: 5:30pm - 6:00pm
Returning players - online registration will be via myNetball
Important information for ALL Saints Players - Grading and Games
- Sign on for all players will involve nominating for a Division for trials, trying on uniforms and merchandise and information session.
- Pregrading of players will occur for the purpose of participation in the Halpin Carnival which is approx 4 weeks away and runs for 4 weekson either Tuesday or Wednesday!
- Grading may occur again for the Preseason games.
- Grading may also occur prior to the commencement of the season in May!
- Junior players 11&under, 10&under and Netta (8yrs to 10yrs), will not commence until March 2018.
- Junior players 12&under will be graded based on age - and will participate in the Halpin Carnival.
- Junior players 15&under will be graded based on Divisions - and will particiapte in the Halpin Carnival.
- Intermediate Division is a “senior” division - and will participate in the Halpin Carnival.
- Senior Division 5-Senior Division 1 will be filled from top to bottom - no two Saints teams will be registered in the same Division.
- All senior players will combine to form approximately 3 teams to participate in the Halpin Carnival.
- Preseason games will follow the Halpin Carnival, which will also be when team Training will commence on Mondays for all teams - at Martyn Street Courts.
- Details for the season can currently be found on the Cairns Netball Association website.
Payment is to be made online via myNetball together with your merchandise order. Please note we are unable to confirm the cost of registration fees until Cairns Netball provides the relevant season information.
NETBALL TEAM SPONSORS REQUIRED! $500 + GST.
Can't make sign on?
If you can not attend sign on please confirm your interest to play by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org